- 1 (12-ounce) bag cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 medium chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 small jalapeno, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt, to taste
- In a mixing bowl, combine cranberries, sugar, lemon juice, onion, cilantro, jalapeno and garlic, stirring to dissolve sugar.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Refrigerate for 6 to 8 hours, or overnight.
- Makes 2 cups.
Ruth’s daughter Nancy’s recipe box.
Shoemaker/Barger Thanksgiving 2005
Ref: Raleigh News and Observer. 2003? Their reference: “All Things Good”.