- 1 pound hamburger
- 2 cans tomato sauce
- 2 cans tomato paste
- 4 strips bacon, fried and drained
- 2 large onions
- 1 clove garlic, cut fine
- chili powder
- hot pepper sauce
- worcestershire sauce
- salt, pepper and red pepper
- Fry onions, garlic and meat after bacon.
- Add tomato sauce and paste and cook 1 1/2 hours.
- Add seasoning to taste and cook longer 2 – 2 1/2 hours.
- No mention of when cooked bacon is added to sauce.
Lillian Davis Goucher’s recipe box.
Also submitted by Virginia Goucher Lehman